While great health outcomes for the NSW North Coast is our main aim, we are also passionate about advocating for regional commissioning across Australia.
Some of our advocacy includes:
- a lunchtime leadership series in conjunction with the Centre for Healthcare Knowledge & Innovation in November 2020 – explored collective impact, taking targeted collective action, building a movement, transforming institutions, and changing the narrative
- multiple presentations at PHN commissioning events
- a showcase about the North Coast Collective for the Mental Health Commission of NSW mid-term review of their Living Well strategy
- Building the Future Now presentations
- University Centre for Rural Health ‘Local Integrated Care Award 2019’
- responding to state and Australian Government consultations, such as the NSW Parliamentary Enquiry into Rural Health Outcomes, National Digital Mental Health Framework, and Senate Select Committee on Mental Health and Suicide Prevention terms of reference.